Civil Suit Lawyers in Chicago
When discrimination, harassment, or other unfair practices happen in the workplace, it can put your career, financial security, and health at risk. At the Law Office of Mitchell A. Kline, we provide the professional legal representation you need in filing a civil lawsuit. As experienced civil suit lawyers in Chicago, we guide you through the process and help ensure the best possible outcome in your case.
Get Professional Legal Representation From Our Civil Suit Lawyers in Chicago
When the wrongful actions of others result in damages, the Illinois Statutes allows you to file a lawsuit against those involved. This applies in a variety of cases, including disputes involving your employer and problems you experience on the job site.
At the Law Office of Mitchell A. Kline, we provide the professional legal representation you need in filing this type of claim. Cases our civil suit lawyers in Chicago handle include:
- Civil rights claims, in which your rights regarding free speech and freedom of political beliefs were violated;
- Discrimination claims, involving people in protected classes based on age, gender, national origin, race, religion, or sexual preference;
- Disability discrimination, involving unfair hiring practices and failure to make reasonable accommodations;
- Harassment and hostile work environments, which make it difficult or uncomfortable to perform your job;
- Sexual harassment and discrimination, which jeopardize your health, finances, and job security;
- Wage and overtime disputes, involving violations of state and federal laws;
- Whistleblower claims, involving retaliation for revealing civil rights, labor law, and safety violations or other problems in the workplace.
How Our Civil Suit Lawyers in Chicago Can Help You
As with any type of legal matter, filing a civil suit is complex. At the Law Office of Mitchell A. Kline, our civil suit lawyers in Chicago have extensive experience in meeting procedural requirements and have the knowledge to determine how state or federal laws apply in your case. Ways in which we help you include:
- Thoroughly review all the circumstances surrounding your case;
- Advising you on the various options available;
- Gathering the evidence needed to support your claim;
- Guiding you in any administrative remedies which must be exhausted first, such as with claims pertaining to disabilities or Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
- Making effective arguments on your behalf in the state or federal court;
- Making sure you get job or benefit reinstatement, compensation, and other damages you are entitled to.
Request a Consultation With Our Civil Suit Lawyers in Chicago Today
At the Law Office of Mitchell A. Kline, we provide the trusted legal guidance and professional representation you need in filing a civil suit. To request a consultation with our civil suit lawyers in Chicago, call or contact our office online today.